Digital Scrapbooking

I've been scrapbooking for a number of years now.

I've got to get things together and scan a few of my layouts so you can see how marvelous they are.

Anyway, I've been playing with digital scrapbooking over the last few days and since I'm working on my Photoshop skills, I decided to wander over to Jessica Sprague's website to see what she has to say about the subject.


Turns out she's got a terrific little class to get you started and her classes are on SALE right now!!!

Here's my first attempt at digital scrapbooking...

2 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous layout. Great job. I Only dabble in scrapbooking. Cross stitch, crocheting, and sewing occupy my time.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here by way of ICLW. It's so nice to "meet" you! I'm truly impressed that you managed any scrapbooking with an infant. I used to scrapbook but haven't touched my materials since my daughter was born 10 months ago. I've been thinking of switching over to digital since it might be less resource intensive and therefore practical with an infant. Thanks for sharing! Also, your pies look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!