Pinterest is the new crack

Seriously.

I was introduced to Pinterest by my awesome sister in law.   Little did she know the true horror of what she unleashed.  Now, when I have insomnia, I am on Pinterest.

Additionally, Pinterest has the strange affect of making you think you are way more crafty than you actually are.  A Lego storage rack made of PVC and scrap wood?  I can do that.  A darling little apron just perfect for my next dinner party?  I can whip that up during nap time.

For visual people like me, though, it’s perfect because I no longer have to dig through my bookmarks trying to find the picture of the room that had the interesting wall thing that I must show John as he’s walking out the door to work.

I can’t get John to look at it though.  I think he still blames me for getting him on Facebook.


5 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!