Halloween Revisited

So as discussed earlier, we spent Halloween at my in-laws' house. This is because:
  1. Moo loves Halloween and has had a passion to decorate our house every Halloween.
  2. We don't get any trick or treaters and they get them LITERALLY by the truck load.
  3. Since we don't get any, we aren't especially interested in decorating for ourselves.
  4. Gives grandparents a chance to see/hold/adore/drool on their granddaughter.

For the most part, the decorations didn't photograph well, but this one did:

You've already seen Phoebe's costume so I won't bore you too much with photos of her.... well not much anyway.

1 comment:

  1. That is a freaky decoration...love it! Phoebe's cute, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!