Now that we're done with Thanksgiving...


As discussed Saturday, Moo and I took Phoebe to see Santa.

She did quite well, even if we couldn't get her to smile for nothing. But at least she's not screaming or hiding her face in my shoulder like the kid before us.

And how do you keep a baby's pant legs from riding up? I think I pulled them down about 57 times before this pic was taken and still, there are her legs sticking out like the long gangly things they are (The kid's seriously got my dad's long legs).

4 comments:

  1. ICLW! What a cute picture. I say you are miles ahead since she isn't crying! I read your thankful post below. I have to say that this year I am thankful for my healthy pregnancy more than anyone (except maybe you ladies) could ever no. Thanksgiving was so hard last year as I pondered the pregnancy that should have been.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICLW--absolutely adorable! Have a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it -- she's checking out the camera so seriously! Great first picture with Santa. Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!