Thankful

This Thanksgiving is unlike any other to me.

In 2000, I was thankful for my new husband.

In 2002, I was thankful that I had made peace with my dad shortly before he passed away.

In 2004, I was thankful that Moo had amazing parents. They stepped up a lot when my mom passed away and were so supportive of me.

In 2006, I was thankful that I had a job I didn't hate, a terrific husband, and

Last year, I was thankful that after 2 years of trying, I was finally pregnant.

This year, I have so much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful that the pregnancy was relatively easy and resulted in an easy delivery.

I'm thankful for my husband, who has turned into an amazing father and somehow gets better at being a husband every day. I'm thankful to him too that he's keeping us together financially so that I can stay home with our daughter.

I'm thankful that we are finally debt free except for our house. I'm thankful that Moo and I showed some financial savvy when we bought our house in 2003 and got a low fixed rate mortgage.

I'm thankful that I am healthy and I feel good.

I am REALLY especially thankful for my baby girl. She is amazing in every way and I am in awe of her everyday. It still blows my mind that we have a baby.

What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. wow that is a neat way of saying what you are thankful for, by looking at the past years and what you were thankful for then!

    yay! I am thankful this year for my pregnancy! soo happy to FINALLY be PG!

    here from iclw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!