Vision Boards

Today I've spent some time meditating about my intentions and I worked on my vision board.

What is a vision board you say? A vision board is a visible representation of the results of your goals and intentions. If you want a particular car, then you'd put a picture of the car. If you want to weigh a particular weight, you'd find a picture of yourself at that weight or someone else at that weight and put it on your board.

Vision boards help you focus more deeply on your intentions.

Do they work? Well, in August of 2007, I put this picture on my vision board:



and 3 months later I took this picture:


So yeah, it works.

So I'm sharing my vision board with you here. I'm making it my desktop background and will print a copy of it for my ACTUAL vision board in my bedroom. My vision board is in my bedroom because it's the first thing I see in the morning - well besides the lovely and talented Moo - and it's the last thing I see in the evening - except for the forementioned Moo.

What are you doing to make your dreams come true?

2 comments:

  1. Oprah did a show on this. Hhhmm...maybe I should make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Oprah show about this topic also, and did some research. I actually ordered this book: www.TheVisionBoardKit.com. It has really helped me realize my dreams! If you can envision it, you're halfway there! This book will explain and walk you thru exactly how to create a vision board in conjunction with how to retrain your brain to actually start believing that you can achieve all your goals and dreams. You actually learn how to transform old negative habits into new, more goal-oriented ones. Then, the universe will work its magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!