Scrapbooking

september-scrapbook-wowI still really love to scrapbook.  I recently bought a Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Tool and have rediscovered all the things that I love like being creative and putting different colors together but being able to cut things easily.

I designed this page for my MOMS Club Scrapbook event in a couple of weeks and I’ll use the Cameo to cut the word September and the photo frame with the 2011 cut out.  I’ll also use it to cut the Real Red page mat.

I designed this as a progressive page because some of our members only scrapbook letter size and some scrapbook 12x12.  The club scrapbook is 8x8 so for that I just pop out the red portion and print a photo and I’m done.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!