Reasons to homeschool

We have been fielding a few questions about why we are choosing to homeschool P and G.  Here is reason number 1:

aptexplosion_20110818160707_640_480

Yes, that is a home explosion.  The authorities believe that the man injured was cooking meth in the empty apartment.  The empty apartment RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE SCHOOL MY CHILDREN WOULD ATTEND.

In our county, the child must attend kindergarten at the assigned school, after that, you may enter a lottery to possibly attend another public school.  I don’t want my kids anywhere near this place.  This incident happened last August and it is still sitting like this.  I don’t know if insurance isn’t paying or if the owner has just given up or what.

So you add in the awful test scores of the school PLUS this incident and I don’t want the kids NEAR this place.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!