Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living

My daughter has brought so much joy to my life.

She came to us after several years of bad mojo and after actively pursuing pregnancy.

From the day she was born, she has been a complete joy. 

Before she was born, or even before I was pregnant, I was entering a phase in my life where I just didn’t know what to do.  I was in a job I wasn’t particularly happy in, that I didn’t get a great deal of satisfaction from.  I was at a point where I either had to suck it up and stick with where I was or quit and go do something else.

But then I got pregnant and I knew I wanted to be a mom.

I’m going to say that my daughter made my life worth living, but rather that she helped me find the direction I wanted to go in…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!