Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do

I never want to live without my husband.

He has been with me through some of the most painful moments of my life and has stuck with me like GLUE.

I have given him so many chances to get away from me and my drama but he has stuck with me.

How do you express how much you love another human being without sounding hokey?

I don’t love to breathe, but I can’t live without it.  So I have nothing to compare it with.

I love everything about this man.  EVERY SINGLE THING. 

I love him so much that it absolutely frightens me sometimes.

The thought of ever living without him is my greatest nightmare.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!