Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on

Purses and sunglasses!

I am always complimented on my purse or my sunglasses.  I have this little knack for picking out cute purses.  Since Phoebe was born, I don’t have a lot of opportunities to carry a purse since I hate carrying a purse AND a diaper bag.

But I LOVE purses.

And since I am near-sighted, I really need glasses to drive.  Since I mostly drive during the day, I’m always sure to have a pair of cute prescription sunglasses in the car. 

I’m not much of a clothing hound – mostly sticking with my “Manda suit” of black pants and some top… but I love my purses and my sunglasses.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!