Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone else for

When my father passed away a few years ago, I was basically disowned by his whole family.

I won’t go into details because I don’t know all of them, I only know my side.  As far as I can tell, my offense was disagreeing with them.  Being his daughter, they should have expected me to ask questions.  Being his daughter, they should have expected me to raise doubts and want more information.

The result is that they cut the ties with me.  The result is that they are not part of my life or my daughter’s life.

In some ways, I have been hurt beyond anything you can imagine.

And I need to let it go and forgive.

My faith tells me that hurt like this can eat you alive.  I pray regularly to forgive.  I pray to receive peace about this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!