The Way Things Go Sometimes

Remember last summer when I talked about us deciding to let nature take it’s course reproduction wise?

Well, we did.  Whether to have another child or not has often come up in conversation and we’ve mostly been on the path of whatever happens, happens.

Well Mother Nature is an interesting mistress and she and God got together and decided we weren’t done…

YES!!  I AM PREGNANT!!!

positivesm WOO HOO!

I’m due March 10, 2011.

No drugs.  No crazy charts.  Just wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!