Passion

Have you ever heard that saying "Follow your passion"?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I became a demonstrator a few months ago for a rubber stamp company. But it just hasn't been fun. Oh getting the stuff is fun and learning a lot of new stuff is fun, but I'm just not having fun selling the stuff. I'm not enjoying it at all.

I'm always self conscious about doing stuff for the biz but I'm out of ideas there so I end up doing nothing. I've been thinking of just quitting and doing something else. What, I have no idea.

Things I'm passionate about:
  • My daughter
  • My husband
  • My home
  • My faith
  • Friends
  • Being creative
  • All things Disney
  • Taking a vacation
  • Finding new ways to eat healthy

So I am passionate about things, it's just how to turn those passions into something that will make a little cash?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!