I hate feeling like this

My darling daughter has some sort of stomach virus. She was sick Saturday morning in the car which necessitated removing the car seat from the car for spot cleaning and then again Monday morning in her bed. Additionally, she's had a couple of diaper disasters requiring baths and clothes washing. So not fun.

Last night, Moo joined the fun of losing his dinner repeatedly and with such gusto that I grew concerned. He says he feels better today so that's good.

I now have this nastiness. I am not a person who deals well with nausea. I want to avoid the whole thing and will lay in a cool, dark room until the feeling passes if I can.

Here's to hoping this is over soon.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!