2010 is my year

I haven't mentioned it here, but 2010 is my year.

It is significant for two major reasons:

1. Moo and I celebrate 10 years of marriage this year. I plan to tell y'all the whole story closer to the anniversary in April for keep watching for that.

2. I celebrate my 40th birthday this year. I am both excited and anxious about this.

I started 2010 with a few goals in mind, including eating better (read: REAL FOOD) and maybe losing a few pounds. I'm succeeding with the few pounds thing. And Moo and I have found we really like REAL FOOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!