Happy Anniversary

This week, Moo and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. We celebrated by going to our favorite restaurant and pigging out on fondue. The funny thing is that there was a couple there that had the same EXACT anniversary date - same date, same year. And even funnier, was that we had the same server.

I am continually thankful that I have Moo in my life. Folks pray for what we have. Songs are written about love like this. Poems are written by those seeking what we have. But I'm lucky enough to have it.

Moo, I love you more and more every day. You've stuck by me through the bad and celebrated with me during the good. You are truly my soulmate and being apart from you is like cutting off my own arm.

You are a fantastic man and you will be a great dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!