Update

So, we told my in-laws over the Thanksgiving holiday. They were elated! I think they were thinking that we might never give them a grandchild.

Meanwhile, Moo and I are beginning to make plans and think through things related to the baby. Moo has always been convinced that he'd have a girl, so I've mostly been thinking it's a girl. It will still be a few months before we know for sure, but somehow a girl seems appropriate.

So far, we're going with Phoebe Elizabeth or Zoe Jane for a girl. Boy names seem to be trouble - Moo doesn't like anything I throw out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!