Christmas aftermath

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

We spent a large part of the day at home in the living room opening presents and munching on turkey sandwiches (mmmm honey turkey from Honeybaked Ham Company). Later, we travelled about 50 miles to spend the evening with some friends, who I'll call the Baggin's family.

Bilbo Baggins is Moo's best friend and was his best man at our wedding. Bilbo has an 18 year old son, Frodo, who was home on leave from the Navy. He also has a 6 year old daugther, Tallahassee. Bilbo's wife, Spanky, and I scrapbook together on occasion. Overall, these are good people and I'm glad they are in our life.

Last night, Tallahassee and I were sitting together on the couch watching Frodo playing Guitar Hero when I asked her if she knew that we were going to have a baby. She said yes and then asked me if she could hold the baby when it came. I told her of course she could. This seemed to make her very happy.

Today, I was supposed to go back to work, but I am sooooo sick. I almost barfed when I smelled the toothpaste. I couldn't do it. I am so sick, but again the strange thing is that I'm hungry. A little while ago, I fixed some macaroni and cheese, but then I barfed it right back up. Mostly Coke with ice stays down, which confirms why I'm glad that I stayed home today, since the ice machine is down more often than not.

I've got to make an attempt to go to work tomorrow. I don't want to burn up a lot of my PDO now when I will probably need it later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!