Merry Christmas!

I rarely remember my dreams. Or at least before I was pregnant, I rarely remembered. Now, I have crazy ass dreams almost every night. Last night, I was going to a hospital to get 3 root canals. I was a little excited about it and really looking forward to it.

Crazy, right?

I have to work today, Christmas Eve, which really fricking sucks. It's difficult for me to believe that anyone will have to complete their payroll on Christmas eve, but there are dumb asses everywhere.

Next Christmas, I'll be delighted in showing my baby all the joys of Christmas. It's not likely that she'll understand - you know only being 5 months old - but I imagine that she'll like the lights and noise.

Merry Christmas to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!