February 2016 Progress Report

Monthly Report for February 2016

Travel Agent Biz
No sales but my client who booked last month paid for her trip in full.  I also had another couple of clients pay in full.  There's a discrepancy with one of my paid-in-full client's file.  Our booking company says it's not paid and the vendor says it is.

Blogging
5 posts on homeschool blog - needed 10.
0 posts on the travel blog.  I needed 10.  I have tons written.. why haven't I posted?
1 post on personal blog. 

Homeschooling
Very successful this month.  The new reading program continues to be popular.  We took one of our mandated breaks at the end of the month.  It's nice to take a little break.

Personal
Got our tax refund and paid off all debts except the house and car.  YAY!!  I hate having debt.  Also, we paid off our own travel that's coming up this spring.  It's awesome to pay off your vacation in advance.  Then you can relax and enjoy instead of worrying about how much stuff costs.  Heck I even prepaid gratuities.

I also subscribed to Flylady Premium.  I'll post more about that in a separate post.

Health
I finally got in to see a primary care doctor.  I wasn't able to get an appointment with my usual PC until the end of February so I went to someone who was physically closer, was highly recommended by a friend, AND could see me within a week of making the appointment.  I'm not ready to share the results of the consultation but suffice it to say, there's not much wrong with me that increasing my good habits and increased exercise won't help.  My hearing is almost back to normal and I'm getting stronger.  The whole thing has kicked me in the tail and I've already made some changes in my diet and lifestyle that will hopefully help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!