January 2016 Monthly Progress

I'm gonna see how this works...

Monthly Report for January 2016

Travel Agent Biz
Made 1 sale this month.  Not what I'd like 6 months in but I'm hoping that momentum will start.  Goal for next month is 2 sales.

Blogging
6 posts on homeschool blog - needed 10.
0 posts on the travel blog.  I needed 10.  Why am I avoiding it?
2 posts on personal blog.  Much improved.  I need to use this to channel some of my thoughts.

Homeschooling
Pretty successful this month.  We started the new reading curriculum and little girl really likes it.

Personal
We stayed on budget but everything is very tight.  Got our taxes done and electronically filed.  Plans are to pay off debts and that will relieve a LOT of stress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!