A Whole New World



I jumped before I meant to.

Last time I posted, I was talking about how I was going to finish my training, get my certificate, and then start looking for a host agency.  Well the host agency found me.  Sort of.

Like most people of faith, I pray a lot for direction and/or validation.  One morning, I was praying for validation for my chosen career path and a few minutes later, I got it.  One of the host agencies on my short list of agencies announced that they were looking for a few new agents and that anyone interested should send an email for more information. When I saw it, I felt like I HAD to send an email.  Within 24 hours, I was an independent agent for World of Magic Travel.  Just like that, everything changed directions and instead doing all this some time in the next few weeks, it was here now.

Within a few more days, I was completing my Disney travel agent certification and poof, I'm in business.

You can find my business website here: www.navigatingthemagic.com and my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/navigatingthemagic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!