Snotty

We're still recovering for the recent illness to strike the WHOLE family.

After 12 years of marriage, I've discovered something. When my husband has a cold, he hides away secret stashes of paper napkins and tissues like an old lady hoarder with post nasal drip. There are paper napkins in drawers. There are packs of tissues in the bathroom. Tissues and napkins stuffed into the cup holders in the car.

However it is quite handy when I'm at the end of cold myself and I start coughing up things out of my lungs that look like an enlightened civilization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!