Almost Thanksgiving–where are the beans?

Thanksgiving will be here in a couple of weeks and I’m already beginning to really think about the things that I’m particularly grateful for.

I’ll list those in more detail on Thanksgiving itself, but right now, I want to talk about green beans.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought two cases of green beans – name brand beans – on sale. Yeah.  Crazy talk.

Last time, I bought green beans on sale, I got store brand and the cans were all full of rocks and twigs.  So far so good on these cheap beans.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!