New Pix and testing in the clear!

Pregnancy Countdown: 13 weeks, 2 days

So we went for another ultrasound and here's a new picture! This one is really clear and you can see the profile complete with a little nose!!

The baby did a complete turnover while we were watching and is waving it's little arms around like crazy. As a lefty, I'm proud to see my little sea monkey waving it's left arm like mad!!

The nuchal translucency test was perfect and we did a blood test called an Ultrascreen. Between these two screening tests, we'll be 96% sure that our little one is free of chromosomal problems. My next appointment at the perinatologists office is in March. Then we'll do a full scan and they'll look at all of the major organs to look for any issues.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!