Stupid Easy BBQ

Today on our meal plan is BBQ sandwiches

I recently discovered the delights of pork loin.  I say that I don’t particularly like pork but the truth is that I like pork loin, pork chops and bacon.  I’m not adverse to the occasional ham either. 

I don’t like pork roast though.  In my experience, it’s been a greasy mess and seems heavy.  I’m not sure I’ve ever even had pork loin until recently but my in-laws had it the last time we visited and it was delightful.  That got me looking for my own recipes.

I don’t remember where I came across this one but it’s mot too original.

  1. Put the pork loin in the slow cooker.
  2. Cover with bbq sauce.
  3. Put on lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
  4. Shred about 30 minutes before serving.

I serve on hamburger buns.  We also use leftovers for topping baked potatoes, pizzas, in salads, whatever. 

This method creates tender, delicious pork and is as the title says: stupid easy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!