Thursday's Child has far to go...

I have to make a confession to all of you.

I started a life changing chapter of my life about a month ago.

I decided to tackle my weight again.

It wasn't part of some crazy New Year's resolution because I started it before Christmas.

I'm just tired.

Tired of the weight.

Tired of the way I look.

Tired of the judgement.

I know, I shouldn't care what other people think. But it's hard not to.

I have a long way to go - physically and mentally to win this game.

I intend to win this time.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Go ahead! But do it for yourself. I wish you good luck. Don't discourage! I know it's hard, but i will follow you. Let me know about your progress.
    wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!