My 2010 resolution

I have resolved that this year I won't make any crazy resolution about losing a certain amount of weight or completely reorganizing my life or running a marathon. Instead, I am resolving to simplify my life and one way I plan to do that is by only eating real food.
So this year I will read more food labels and watch out for partially hydrogentated fat and high fructose corn syrup. I learned a long time ago that margarine wasn't real food so I'll continue to stay away from that and from anything that doesn't list real food in the first 3-5 items on the label.
I'll let y'all know how it goes. What is your new year's resolution?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!