Brain Dump: The Revenge

It's been a million years since I blogged, but seriously, I have so much going on but none of it really lends itself to a post...

  1. We just got back from DisneyWorld. Yes, this obviously lends itself to a post and I AM writing it, but it's not done and I don't know when it will be done.
  2. We had a great time by the way.
  3. Moo got a massive blister turned ulcer on his toe while at WDW. We're doing a lot of running back and forth to the doc. Moo has diabetes, as you recall, so this is no laughing, put a band-aid on it and get on with your life matter. They've talked about skin grafts.. YOW!!
  4. I have joined a direct sales company as a demonstrator. I'm going to have a new website forthcoming. My web designer has a sore toe (see above) but when it's ready, you guys will be the first to know about it.
  5. Little girl did really great on the trip and I will go ahead and post some photos so you can bask in her cuteness tomorrow.
  6. I have lost some weight. Most of it was at Disney World, but I've lost a little more since getting home. Mostly, I've just added more exercise in.
  7. But also I'm eating better. Little girl LOVES veggies and you can't feed your child crap and I don't want to cook 2 meals so I eat what she eats. This means more veggies and salads for momma and little girl eats carrots and sweet potatoes and green beans and lean meats.

2 comments:

  1. hope Moo gets well soon. Great to hear about your new business adventure.

    YAH for weightloss and veggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe is getting cuter and cuter!!! What a precious little girl. I can't beleive she will be
    1 in July. My how time has flown.
    Hugs!!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!