What to do with 40 pounds of chicken (or it’s a Zaycon chicken event!)

IMG_0102Saturday, I picked up a package of 40 pounds of chicken breasts.  Yes, FORTY POUNDS of chicken.

The chicken came by way of Zaycon*, a company that sells wholesale meats at wholesale prices to consumers. 

What to do with all that chicken?

Ideas for you:


I made 11 taco kits, 8 bags of chicken with teriyaki sauce for the grill, and 3 bags of chicken prepped and ready to cook.  I put all the fat and trimmings into my crock pot and made 92 ounces of chicken stock.  Now all I have to do is thaw out what I need when I need it.

It only took a couple of hours to prep all that chicken and we’ve go tons of meals in the freezer as a result.

*The link to Zaycon is a referral link and I do receive a small credit if you sign up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!