Hey! It's a blog post!

Yeah yeah I know. It's been a couple - well a few - days. Moo and I took little girl to grandma's house weekend before last and when we got home, little girl had the sniffles. I think she picked up something at play group the Friday before.

Anyways, she was sick. Feverish, snotty, sneezing and the most pitiful coughing I've ever heard. Took her to the doc to confirm a cold and that's it. By Wednesday, Moo wasn't feeling too good. I was congested myself but fought through it to finally succumb to it myself this week. My voice is gone but I'm feeling ok now.

During all the snottiness, I found that little girl had cut another tooth for a total of 5 teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Poor lil Girl. Hope she is feeling better. When MT teeths, he gets a low fever and snotty sniffles like a cold too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope y'all recover swiftly and know that her immune system is getting geared up well now. You'll have her being the healthiest child in school before long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!