Phoebe Squeals Video and Update

Phoebe and I both have some sort of bug.

I took her to the doc yesterday. Advised saline drops and suction for her stuffy nose and soy formula for her diarrhea. Yep, she's got an upset tummy.

The doc said that babies with stuffy noses sometimes have a gastro issue with this kind of thing so nothing to worry about.

I meanwhile am going to finally go to the doc on Thursday. This crap has been going on for a week for me so I need to stop it.

Additionally, Phoebe has learned a new trick. A high pitched squeal that would wake the dead! Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. What a beauiful baby you have, but I would expect nothing less than from the beautiful person that you are. I miss you hear and it is so lonely!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and blessed new year!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!