Tag! I'm it!!

I got tagged by Katie from The View from the Hill so here we go:

  1. What was I doing ten years ago? 10 years ago, I was working for a long distance company and had just gotten out of a relationship. I was at a turning point in my life where I was learning how to be happy by myself. I met Moo shortly after this.
  2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Take meds, Try to poop (yes, this is a concern now that the diarrhea is gone), Rest as much as possible, Try to figure out what I need for the kidlet since I just had my first baby shower, Do a load of laundry (from a sitting position)
  3. Snacks I enjoy:Chex mix, french onion dip and chips, pickles
  4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:First, I'd take care of my family and be sure they were comfortable for life. Secondly, I'd start a non-profit organization that helps folks with terminal illness get hospice care that don't qualify for other assistance but don't have insurance.
  5. Places I've lived: I've lived all over Atlanta, Georgia and the suburbs.
  6. People I want to know more about: I'm going to forward this to a few folks that I'm interested in.

4 comments:

  1. some interesting stuff you got here!! congrats on your pregnancy!

    here from NaComLeavMo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. My Dad's family is from Georgia - Savannah and surrounding areas! NCLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that "try to poop" is on your to-do list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dropping by for NaComLeavMo - hi :) I'm glad to hear that you're off bedrest - woohoo!

    I was tagged for this meme recently too - drop by and check out my answers if you want. Like you I've lived in basically the same place my whole life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!