I want to tell everyone!

This is terrible.

I want to tell the whole world that I'm knocked up! Why am I too frightened? I've told my boss and I've told a couple of people close to me here at work that knew that I was trying to conceive. Moo wants to wait until the end of the first trimester I think.. how will I live until then!?!?

We're going to Moo's parent's house for the Thanksgiving holiday and I'm gonna be jumping to tell them. I've always had this fantasy of how I was going to break the news to my parents and my inlaws.

I would have a copy of the first ultrasound picture in a beautiful little frame and then wrap up the frame. As my mother/mother in law, open up the little frame, I'd watch the confusion as they look at the weird picture in the frame and then as comprehension became apparent, I'd say "guess what? We're PREGNANT!!"

Since we won't be able to visit Moo's parents at Christmas and because I won't have the first ultrasound until at least January my little plans aren't working like I wanted. We'll probably still tell them since there's no way in hell that I'll be able to keep my mouth shut and that'll have to be good enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!