I think it's working!!

I've been taking glucophage for about a month now. While I still have trouble remembering the 3rd pill in the evenings and I am still overcome by bouts of diarrhea and/or nausea at times, I am beginning to stabilize.

But the part that's exciting is the secretions!!!

I am a new proponent of the Fertility Awareness Method as taught by Toni Weschel in the book and software called "Taking Charge of your Fertility". Because of this, I've been using her methods in tracking my cycles.

If you are squeamish about the human body and it's natural functions in GREAT DETAIL, then stop here and have a nice day.

Toni discusses cervical fluid in great detail in her book. She explains that it has many incarnations and all of them tell us something about where we are in our cycle and what it means to our fertility. For the last few days, I've experienced cervical fluid for the first time! While it was mostly the "creamy" non-fertile fluid (I think I may have missed the fertile "egg white" fluid), it's the first time I've seen this.

Going to the bathroom is VERY exciting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!