Giving your worries to God

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7
I am a worrier.  Peter was a worrier too.  And yet, he learned to give the Lord his worries.
I like to massage and worry over a problem until I see a solution or I'm inspired to ask someone their opinion.  Lately, I've been obsessing over the fact that we have now been a one car household for 4-1/2 years and it's really starting to wear me down.  And yet, if I mention to someone that I'm looking for a car, they come up with someone selling - generally one that I'm going to worry about because it's 15 years old or needs shocks and goodness knows how much that's gonna cost.
I know what I want.  I also know that we can't deal with another car payment to get it. So this leads me to another phrase that someone just taught me.
"If it's God's will, then it's God's bill."
I'm handing the whole thing over to Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!