Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo!

Ok now that I'm thinking a little more logically. HOLY CHRIST! I'm PREGNANT!!! This is the most unbelievable thing EVER!! Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo!

Much better.

Moo has been using the testosterone gel - it looks like snot and smells like rubbing alcohol - for just a couple of weeks. According to our doc, this stuff is supposed to take 6-8 MONTHS for full effectiveness and could take that long before Moo's sperm count is up to snuff.

However, with that in mind, it's important to remember that it only takes one SPERM to fight his way thru the mighty tundra of my hoo-ha!

Back on November 1, I experienced some significant cervical mucus. I mean, this stuff stretched 6 inches and was snot like in consistency. Just perfect according to TCOYF. So of course, I jumped Moo as soon as I got him home.

And the result is the tiny blob now chugging thru my hoo-ha for the next 8 months or so. 4 weeks... only 36 to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Because of the SPAM, I moderate messages. If you need to enlarge any portion of your anatomy or sell electronics or want to tell me where I can score some cheap prescriptions, please move along. Otherwise, your message will be approved ASAP!!